Using the Oval 1,5L Ultra Pro.
- 500ml milk
- 125g flour (if you are using vegetables which release more water, tomatoes for instance, add one more full tablespoon of flour)
- 3 eggs
- 100g shredded parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Butter for greasing the ultra pro
- 300g fresh vegetables (I used mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, spring onion)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the milk, flour, eggs, parmesan, salt, and pepper until you have a smooth batter.
- Wash the veggies and cut in small pieces. Grease the Ultra pro with butter or olive oil and pour in the vegetables.
- Place the Ultra pro (without the lid) in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown on top. You can use a toothpick to check whether it’s fully baked in the middle.
- Let the quiche cool down to room temperature so it’s easier to remove it from the ultra pro.