Recipe prepared using the Ultra Pro 1,8L from the February Sales Flyer.
Low Carb Quark Bread
You will need
- 6 eggs
- 450g quark
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 250g Oat Bran
- 50g wheat bran
- 1 package baking powder (2 full teaspoons)
- Butter or olive oil to grease the ultra pro
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, beat the eggs, quark, and salt on medium speed.
- Add the oat and wheat bran and baking powder and beat again until you have a smooth, soft bread dough.
- Grease the ultra pro 1,8l with butter or olive oil and pour in the dough. Make it even using a silicon spatula.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes until golden brown on top. You may also use a toothpick to check whether it is fully baked in the middle.
- Let slightly cool down and remove from the Ultra Pro. You can keep the bread on out Bread Venti-Smarts.
Contact me for phone orders or to book a party with me!